This 2 1/2 day CEU accredited course runs in our Clinical Training Center several times per year.
This is your opportinity to gain advanced knowledge and experience working with all our latest FES Powered Systems: RT200, RT300, RT600 and Xcite.
- understand the research and clinical rationale for clinical ergometry
- understand patient and product selection
- comprehensive review of FES physiology and benefits of FES
- learn to optimize the FES therapy parameters and settings
- understand and interpret the objective outcomes from FES ergometry
- learn to create a comprehensive treatment plan that incorporates FES ergometry with Xcite for task specific training