Unfortunately, we will be postponing in person courses in our CTC for the remainder of 2020 with rescheduled dates expected to resume in 2021. An announcement regarding virtual course options will be available shortly.
This 2 1/2 day CEU accredited course runs in our Clinical Training Center several times per year.
This is your opportunity to gain advanced knowledge and experience working with all our latest FES Powered Systems: RT200, RT300, RT600 and Xcite.
- understand the research and clinical rationale for clinical ergometry
- understand patient and product selection
- comprehensive review of FES physiology and benefits of FES
- learn to optimize the FES therapy parameters and settings
- understand and interpret the objective outcomes from FES ergometry
- learn to create a comprehensive treatment plan that incorporates FES ergometry with Xcite for task specific training